{ it's almost Christmas}

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I absolutely love this time of year.

It means family that I haven't seen all year and I love catching up with. Special get-togethers with friends that I always come away with memories from, and Church sermons and programs that warm my heart.

This past Sunday, one of my best friends, Michelle, walked the isle and gave her life to God. Oh, my goodness. I boo-hooed. She had texted me earlier in the week and told me what had happened inside her and I was prepared but it still hit me deep. God has big ideas and plans for her life. Thank him she chose to follow his lead! :)


I know, "Jesus is the Reason for the Season"
If it wasn't for him being born on such a night in such unordinary conditions, we wouldn't have Christmas. Isn't it crazy to think that he loved us THAT much!? Wow...

I love decorating/decorations that are bright and Merry.
Oh, seriously! If every inch of my house could be decorated, it would. It's my favorite time of year!


Baking sweet treats that are so yummy. Getting family recipes to cook with are the best. I've been making some sweet things to eat and it's so bad for my already un-healthy weight gain. Oh, well. Isn't that what New Year resolutions are for? haha
Here's my personal Christmas card. Enjoy!
Merry Christmas!


1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan