It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Saturday, December 3, 2011

It's my most FAVORITE time of the year! Decor, Christmas parties, Church musicals, Family time. Everything that is so much fun in one month! :)

Oh, be still my heart!!

Just a tour of what we have going on in my space that I call "home".


iPhone pics. Not the best quality!


Front Door



Love my rug, and the Santa. Anything bright and "merry" is on my list! :)


My Tree! I seriously have been collecting ornaments since I could walk and I have soo many that I love. It's hard to narrow them down. Maybe next year I shall have more than one tree. Ideas? Hmmm.....


My mantle is crazy and busy. I am planning on buying some lights after Christmas and put it on the greenery for next year. I need more lights and brights than it is this year. I got the greenery on sale last year with the tulle already on it. Score!


Thankful, my mama bought me this plate that I've been wanting. I got the Santa interchangeable for "free"  and I love it. I can't wait to buy the other holidays to switch it up. What a great idea. One plate, many occasions!


Won this at Bunco 2 years ago. One of my favorite decorations! :)


Another.. just sitting around!


Diet Coke and Ole Miss. Two things, if I didn't have, life wouldn't be as sweet! 


First present= mama's. Oh, it's good! :)

Christmas has been a joyful occasion in my family for as long as I can remember. My mother loves to decorate and instilled the family time in my brain/heart from an early age. BUT.. We all know, whether we worship or not, that Jesus is the real reason for the season!  He gets very little credit during this season and for that reason, we should be ashamed.

We wouldn't have Christmas if it was not for him. My kids started asking me questions about this the other day and it made me so happy to know that they were curious. Of course, being a teacher, I had to be careful as to what I could say but I was very conscious but told the truth. People-- THEY need to Know! :)

Hope you are having great weekends! 

2 comments:

  1. I love that santa on your door and your ole miss ornament! My tree has razorback stuff all over it...gotta represent the SEC! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks great! I'm with you...I love, love this time of year!!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan