What I'm Loving Wednesday! :)

Wednesday, December 14, 2011


It's Wednesday, middle of the week, ALMOST Friday! 
As a teacher, we begin our end of week countdown! :)

Source: etsy.com via Debbie on Pinterest


Amen, and Amen! 


{one}
Hello, Christmas Break is in 2 days! I am so excited to be off for 2- 1/2 weeks and do what I want to do for a couple of days! It'll be a fun time for my kiddos to spend time with their families/friends also. 

{two}
I'm loving these boots that I need, would love to have! Now to find them. Guess I'll have to order online. :(

Women's Mossimo® Kali Wedge Boot - Black.Opens in a new window
{three}
I'm loving all these cutesy, sweet crafts that teachers get to break out for Christmas time. My class is precious when we do these. Even though, they make me want to pull my hair out!


If Santa was stuck in my chimney I would... Pull him out by his boot and give him some hot chocolate! 
How precious!

{four}
I'm rejoicing!! One of my childhood friends, seriously, GREW UP together, got Saved today! God is so good! His plan is always wonderfully planned  and meant for a greater purpose. :)
So thankful! 

Also, another friend is going through something that is a pretty HUGE deal tomorrow! Wishing her the best! She knows who she is. 

Thankful for Christmas and what God, himself, did for us! Loving life at the moment.

1 comment:

  1. DUDE whaat, you get TWO weeks off?!! I only get a week! Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan