The night I slept in my car.

Thursday, April 3, 2014

All for POTTERY people! McCarty Pottery.. My favorite!


My mama, Mrs. Leslie and I drove down on Saturday around lunch to set up camp and sit for a good 24+ hours so that we could buy Mississippi Mud AKA Pottery... Yes, we are crazy and I don't need you telling me that.


We sat in our chairs, shopping downtown, ate a good supper and used a "real" bathroom, not a porta potty for the last time! It was glorious! You realize what you take for granted on this weekend, for sure! HA! We always meet so many new people and you see lots of old friends as well. :)

This was our group right before going in! Don't we look horrible?! We were burning up that morning and right before we went in, it turned freezing cold and started raining. HORRIBLE! 
We didn't let that get us down and we were ready to RUMBLE.

This is the inside of what we are crazy people for EVERY year! I love that I caught Bre holding up pottery to see if I want it. Y'all, it is mass confusion in this place and I love that when you get here you are so excited that your tiredness goes out the window.

We made it home with all of these beauties and called it a success for another year!


Come with next year?

4 comments:

  1. This looks so neat and fun! I'm glad that you had a good time and got some pretty pottery! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how cool. One of my best friends went to this for the first time this year and she picked me up a happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness this is intense! Sounds like fun though!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of those love/hate relationships I have, you feel? It was a lot of fun!! Can't wait until next year, but I have to find a place to put my purchases from this year first!! #potteryjunkies

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan