My happy place.

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Do you have one of those places that just makes your heart happy? That's OXFORD for me! Every time I drive in, my heart skips a beat! This weekend=Double Decker 2014.  Best and I drove in for a little while and braved the thousands of people and the HEAT.. I won't live this summer!

It's always so good to see friends and family along the way and to enjoy Oxford for what is has! It's such a pretty town and all the people that you know and love are in one place. What could be better than that?  Next year, come join won't you?


That cookie (Double Doozie) was totally worth the wait. Kelli's Cakery is a friend of mine who has just started her own bakery and it is amazing! Her cookies/cupcakes/cakes, etc. are awesome and totally worth every calorie. Check them out if you are ever in Oxford.

Which... DUH! This post is going to make you go ASAP!

After Double Decker, my 2nd brother married the love of his life, Holly. Their wedding was very laid back and a fun time was had.


And just for fun.. Who is this that showed up from the Hangover?! 

Photo: Look who came to the wedding!!  ITS ALAN!!

Hope you all are having a great week!

3 comments:

  1. I was in Oxford last weekend too...for the first time since SEPTEMBER! It definitely made my heart happy! As much as I'm dreading commuting there three days a week for grad school in the fall, part of me is very happy that I will be spending more time in that sweet town!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great weekend! Where is that Chevron shirt from girl? It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan