Back to School

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

 It's time for school again. The alarm is back on and I'm really ready to get back in a routine! I haven't been very excited to go back but then I read this article online and it gave me ALL the feels! 



I'm excited for a new start with my Kinders and ready to keep up our learning. This year has been a struggle for a lot of different reasons and I'm ready to put that in the past and encourage in the time that I have left with them. 

This break has been good for my soul and the new year has brought about new goals that I wish to accomplish in the classroom. I'm going to list some of those here to keep me accountable and to hopefully encourage someone else.

1.) Teach not only curriculum but show them that they are loved and wanted.
2.) Treat the students like I would want to be treated if I was 5 years old. 
3.) Have fun in learning! 


All you teacher friends, I hope the rest of your year is exactly what you need it to be! Hoping these kiddos come back ready to learn and that their energy levels are to a minimum! ;)
(Yeah, right!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan