A little behind..

Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring Break was awesome.. San Fran. I want to go back. We had a blast working for the Lord, but it was just that WORK! We got to do alot of things that we (or I) don't ever do here at home. We redid the outside of a girls dorm, put a brick sidewalk down, and outside jobs like that. We had a great time and felt a feeling of accomplishment. The girls and guys at the Seminary were precious and they were very nice in telling us how much they appreciated our work. Our flights were good, some were delayed by no big deal. Scott demolished(only word to describe) his toe in the airport and bless him.. it was terrible. Thank you God for a great Spring Break!

I have a terrible cold and it is wearing me down. I went and got a shot today and I am praying that it heals fast. Ready for what the week ahead has.

Pray for Lizzie ( a girl our age who died of cancer-friends with Lindsay Wall) and Jordan Lindsey.
Thank you Lord for another day!

Peace--

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan