☮ Black nails.Franchesca Bastinelli.Jackson, Mississippi.=Good Weekend!

Monday, March 9, 2009

Hey guys!

What a weekend. I had tons of fun and I am still tired from it. Friday night I chilled at home with my parentals and did some homework! Saturday I got up at 4:45 AM and went to the Ole Miss Soriority Yard sale with Aims. This is our new tradition. :) Then, I drove to Madison, Mississippi to see my cousins. They are 6 and 3 and it was their birthday party. They are precious! I just love them! :) I drove and almost fell asleep the whole way home! I was exhausted.
Sunday we had a Gideon speaker at church and he was precious! He reminded me of Jack Nicholson.. and it was an awesome service. God is good. I worked WinterJam too and got to work at Franchesca Bastineli's table.. I got to meet her and got a free cd out of the deal. Her music is awesome.. check it out.

That's my weekend, and now off to a brand new week!

Love! ☮

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan