God is Amazzzing!

Thursday, March 5, 2009

I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!
Today I took the Praxis, and Passed! woo hoo!. God is soo good. I was scared to death, went to the wrong place, and even started late but praise the Lord, I passed. I called my grandmother, "Mom" and she said, " Girl, the Lord is smiling down on you today!" This just made my day. I love having a family who encourages me and lets me know when they are proud of me. I have some pretty amazing friends too! We held hands and prayed in the cafeteria today at lunch for my test, and Hoby's. I love having friends who genuinely care also.

This means now that I can sign the lease on a house in Oxford. Yay! I'm a big kid now. :)

I am so tired, and fixing to go to bed.

Love ya'll! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan