Never take anything for granted!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

well, tomorrow Erika has her surgery. It has me thinking that I take WAYYY too much for granted. I know that I shouldn't, but it kinda just happens.
I am so glad that she is doing better, and that God is showing his hands through all of this. I know he has BIG plans for her somehow, someway.
I had a great day today. I now own season tickets for those amazing OLE MISS REBELS! Hotty Toddy!
I also went with Aims and Kyle to find our classes and to the BSU and we hung out with some people there. It was neat to meet some new people.
Life is good! :)
Come see us in Oxford. We have cable and internet now. Woo hoo!
God, Let me have an amazing time @ Ole Miss and honor you throughout the process!
LP

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan