My last week as a summer missionary.. :)

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Well. Here we are. Our last week in Montana! :) We are in Helena with Mallory and we are having fun. Playing catch phrase at this moment! haha. Maggie left us Friday and it was sweet, sad, and a good thing all rolled into one.

Radersburg was awesome and they treated us amazingly but I am so glad to be in civilization. Internet, and phone service= WOO HOO! We have the 3 year olds this week and they make me laugh. Tonight they were talking crazy. I LOVE them.

I have had an amazing summer in Montana and I know that I am going to miss it when I leave. I am super duper Excited about seeing Mom, mama, daddy, I guess Adam! :), having sweet tea, cracker barrel, fried chicken, and all that great stuff! :) Can't wait.

See ya'll soon!

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan