First Days of Big Girl School

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I'm an Ole Miss Student! :)
It's so much fun here. The atmosphere is amazing and most of the people I have met have been very nice. I do miss the family feeling that i left at ICC though. I'm making new friends everyday and for that I am thankful.
Aims and I are having a blast in our "house". We cook and clean and just have a ball. Last night we stayed up with 2 pretty cool guys and cooked cookies at 12:30. Oh, the joys of college. We were super tired this morning though.
I am liking all of my classes so far even though I can already tell, busy work here I come. I hope that this is the year that I find that special someone, get ready for my soon coming career, and learn to lean on God 100%.
Pray for us, and Oxford!
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan