Finally on Southern Soil.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I'm home!!!!
So...excited. Family,friends,the south,Sweet tea,Mom,haha.
Seeing my friends and church family was great. It was fun.
I do miss Montana a little bit though. I almost started crying talking about it the other day. :(
I'm moving into my new house in Oxford. It's gonna be cute. :)
Life is good. Summer was great. God is amazing. He loves us so much and I am needing to realize that more and more everyday.
I am growing up, WOW!
Praying for Erika and Devin. :)
Peace!

1 comment:

  1. So I cried the other day when I was looking at our pictures... I miss you so much, you were like my go to person. You were like a sister to me..and i feel lost now. its so sad... :( I'm going to miss you so much. you impacted my life in a uge way. and i know God's not finished with you yet. hopefully I will see you again, but If I don't...."have a nice eternity." (remember that guy? lol he was so nice to make us that CD! lol I hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan