God blesses...

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Life is good. I have had a great weekend.
Reasons:
Caitlyn came friday night and spent the night in Oxford.
My family celebrated birthdays at Kabuki, and it was great.
I got my precious HARPER!
She is just beautiful. She sleeps ALOT and is very happy when she is awake.
I am so blessed. I have an awesome church family,an amazing family. BTW: Pray for my brother. He keeps passing out and we can't figure out the cause. :(
I am just amazed that God continues to always bless in my life and that he cares about every, single, detail.
Hope all is well with you. GOD BLESS! :)

1 comment:

  1. Praying for your bro, but upset i didn't get mentioned officially in the blog when i came to visit.. just kidding! love u greatly, lauren. hope u have an amazing weekend!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan