Lord. Could we have Sunshine please?

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I don't know about ya'll but I am SICK, SICK, of the rain. This weather makes me sleepy, tired, and wanting to stay inside. Blah!
Harper loves the sunshine so I am hoping that we get some soon. Harper is being so good. She is getting the potty training thing 99.7% of the time. haha.
She is soo sweet.
I loves her.
My family, friends, are doing good. I love the fact that Erika got to come home Saturday and that she is doing ok. I pray that God will ease her pain and let her enjoy her time at home.
I started student observing at Lafayette High School last week and I go once a week. I think I am really going to enjoy it. :)
Hoping for a great week. CSC this weekend!
/
Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan