The God of the universe wants to do great things in your life...

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Thanks Nick Young for those encouraging words this weekend.
I went to CSC with 4 amazing girls this past weekend. We laughed,cried, and had a fun little road trip to Jackson. We met up with the Ole Miss BSU and had a great weekend. God truly wants me to do missions as much as I want and can but I know that it's all in his hand. I pray that if summer missions is in my life plans then God will reveal that to me.
Sunday, I went to the doctor with a sore throat. Gross. Then.. I skipped class on Monday morning. I just couldn't get up. Then Aims finds out she has the swine flu. Poor thing. I feel so bad for her. But, I know that God will heal her soon.
Yesterday on my way to class, which I had a test, I get locked out of my house. Bugh! Luckily someone here has a key so I got in quickly. Then, today I was taking Harper out and I forgot the alarm was still set, well.. it went off. Good grief what a week.
Go rebs this week and hopefully everyone will have a great and fun time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan