Fall is here..

Monday, October 19, 2009

Pumpkins. leaves. candles. I just love fall....
I am so excited that it is here. Rolling yards, here we come. School is going good at the moment besides the fact that i'm 100% that my computer has a virus! Stupid thing.
Well, I am excited that Ole Miss had a great WIN this weekend and so excited for next game. We froze, but had fun doing it.
I am excited about this week. Bunco, school not being so stressful, and times with my family.
Harper is doing good, biting and being a puppy, but I loves her!
See ya'll soon. Enjoy this COLD weather!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lauren, Thanks for becoming a follower of my blog. Your's is very encouraging and I'll be checking back often. I good friend of mine just got married and he is CRAZY about Ole Miss...so he'll be glad to know I have a Rebel follower! haha

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan