Happy Fall Ya'll....

Thursday, October 8, 2009


Life has been busy here in Oxford, Mississippi. School, fun, football, and shopping. All of my favorite things in life all mixed in one. Haha. Aims is finally over all of her illnesses, and we are back to normal. School is stressful, and I'm jealous that most of my friends are getting fall breaks. :(
Mrs. Annette died last night of cancer, so please remember her family. She was a sweet lady and I pray that she is in a better place. :) RIP Mrs. Annette!
Ole Miss vs. Alabama Saturday. HOTTY TODDY! It's going to be a crazy day in Oxford. Can't wait.
I am having fun in my education classes. Today, I was talking to a little boy, Atticus and we were talking about his life. He told me that he used to have a mother and I asked him what he meant. He said that she was in heaven and it just broke my heart. I told him that she was watching him and he said, "oh, I know. It was precious! :)
God knows exactly how to take care of us when we need it. Thank you Lord for that.
Harper got to visit the Pumpkin sale and the picture up there is proof.
Loving this fall weather. No more rain, please!
Shell and I babysat last night. 2 girls=13 kids! Wow. It was an adventure. They liked to handcuff us. It was a fun night.

God, please let us remember that you care about every little detail of our lives. So, please let the rebels win saturday. HOTTY TODDY!
(haha. just kidding. Sorta!)
Love ya'll!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for becoming a follower! I am looking forward to reading your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan