Stressed?

Friday, October 1, 2010

Hello friends.


This week has been purely crazy. School WILL be the death of me. I am honestly so ready to be done but.. i am also very sad that I am almost a "real" grown up! School is just all over the place and it stressed me out.




Ok enough complaining.




Fall is here and I couldn't be more happy. I have always loved cooler weather, pumpkins, the changing colors of the leaves, and football games in the cold! :)
( aren't these adorable?)

katray.blogspot.com
(scrapbook paper pumpkins)


I've made one of these toliet paper pumpkins and I LOVE it. I can not wait for fall break to make some more! :)



I mean, I spend a lot of time playing on blogs and reading about all these cute ideas. Now, I need to make some of them. Thanks ladies and gentlemen for the ideas! :)


This is where I will be tomorrow. Hotty Toddy. Beat Kentucky!





I've also though about a lot of things this week.

  • How is it possible that I will be a college graduate in 8 months?
  • Where is my prince charming? (God's preparing him is what I choose to believe.)
  • and... I love this quote
  • "If you are looking for the love of your life, STOP; You'll find him when you start doing things that you love!

Sorry for the rambeling! :)

Happy Weekend!







4 comments:

  1. I cannot believe that I am going to be a college graduate come May either! I am beyond ready to have my first classroom though! I wonder on a daily basis too when my HTB will come into my life! I hope and pray that it is sooner rather than later. I will for sure be praying for you and your HTB too! I am also going to have to add that quote to my list of quotes...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I am so glad that we are going through alot of the same things! God definetely has a plan in our lives and I can't wait for it to be revealed! Your blog is so great and I enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there sister! I'm ready for GRADUATE!!! :) Ready to be a "grownup"!
    Wait on Mr. Right, he's out there!!! God's timing is perfect!
    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LP! Can you believe that I will be married in 8 months! WOW. Where did our childhood go? We are all growing up so fast. But I must say we are going to be some pretty awesome grown folks! I miss you and I am proud of you! Hope you have a great weekend. Go REBS!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan