I need you to know that I am...

Tuesday, August 21, 2012


God has blessed this Southern lady. For that I feel like I need to show you how. He is a good and gracious God and he loves when we thank him for it all. :)


  1. My family. - the Lord knew that I would need special people to put up with me. So thankful for my piece of heaven.
  2. Harper Grace- sweet little furbaby. Her so sweet.
  3. Bellevue Baptist Church-the little one. I love my church family. It's like a family reunion every Sunday.
  4. Ole Miss-It's been in my blood since I was born, so basically I bleed red and blue. But seriously, I met some awesome friends, got a degree that I worked my tail off for, and got to walk across the stage in one of my happy places on earth. :)
  5. All the ladies I call my friends- couldn't imagine life without them. High school football games, vacations, College living, and now marriage and babies. It's crazy how involved we are, and I couldn't be happier to share in every season with them!
  6. My job- if you would have asked me last year how it was going, I wouldn't have been so positive. This year, different story. I LOVE what I do! It's what I've always wanted to do.
  7. blogging-I love the opportunities that I have had through blogging. Sharing things that I love for people to read. It all started in that little dorm room at ICC and I'm thankful that its a part of my life.
  8. hearing/sight-I know you are thinking, what? I seriously think about what would happen if I couldn't hear or see. I am so thankful that I have that blessing.
  9.    patience- God has given me that, and I'm so thankful. Being flexible and patient has gotten me pretty far in this life. I'm so thankful that is one of my things! 
  10. Salvation- God touched my heart when I was 9 years old, I'm not perfect and I still have my earthly problems but I'm so thankful that he has given me something great to live for.
Many, many, many more. I just think 10 is a good number to share! 
Share your blessings. I would love to read! 


3 comments:

  1. I needed to read this! Thank you for sharing all those things that are huge to your life but that sometimes we can take for granted! Right this second, I am thankful for a fiancé who can stand up to me and make the best decision. I can be a bit irrational. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And all Gods people said amen! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lauren! I love it that you count your blessings! It's such a great thing to do, and really makes you look at the world completely differently! Thanks for following my blog, friend!

    Allyssa

    www.clothedwithstrengthanddignity.com

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan