iPhone Dump.

Monday, August 13, 2012

Oh, my goodness! I haven't blogged in a week. I'm so glad to be back. First grade has started and I'm a happy teacher so far! It's going so well!


We had a photo booth the first day! My kids thought it was cool, kind of. :)

check out my "teaching" blog


Be honest! I love this outfit but I feel like it doesn't match at all. It's comfortable and that's all that matters but I like to be semi-fashionable too! 

love love my mantle! I adore chevron pattern these days and found this free monogram printable on Pinterest. If you would like to make your own, go here! 


I've found this new love of Ebay. Just do yourself a favor and don't get started. Trust me, even though it is a fun little time waster!


This is my name plate outside of the classroom. I love owls and I thought this was perfect! 


Now, for you McCarty collectors. I was perusing the isles at Goodwill last week and found this piece for .99! I was so excited I could have screamed. For those of you who think that I am looney, this piece runs for about $35.00! :)
And that is why I love thrifting.


World meet Milo! 
My brother's gf adopted him from the humane society and he is one sweet dog. Love him already!

love Friday night Bunco! It was at my mother's house and we had a great time! This is such a fun game that we all enjoy getting together and eating/playing/talking! :)


Last but not least, little Lynlee at church yesterday! Oh, the nursery makes me full of joy! I can't wait to be a mama one day! 


That's my past week/weekend in photos! I'll be back regularly soon! 


3 comments:

  1. That photobooth looks so fun and cute! Have a great year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that outfit and the turquoise necklace! Have a great year, Ms Patton!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photo booth idea is so cute!! And I love the owl!!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan