Mid Week Randoms.

Wednesday, August 1, 2012


{one} My room doesn't look like this madhouse anymore. Granted, it isn't completed but we are working on it! :)


{two} I love, love, love the olympics. Now, let me explain. I might not watch it 24/7, and half of the time I don't even know what is going on. But, I love the atmosphere and the pride that goes along with being from the USA and having the awesome athletes that we do representing our great nation!
#merica
#USA

{three} so thankful for books that are God breathed and helpful in any situations that I might be going through. I came home this afternoon, had a horrible headache, and took a bubble bath. You know those days? Well, here is what I found today while doing a little bathtub reading:

There's Someone who already knows you that well and loves you that much.  He knew you before you were even born.  He knew what every day of your entire life would hold.  He knew about every mistake you'd ever make, every rebellious thought you'd ever have, and every sin you'd ever commit, yet He loves you so much that he chose to die for you. 
- Young Woman's Battle




{four} loving these pins.







Source: rstyle.me via Lauren on Pinterest









3 comments:

  1. I just found your blog thru linking up with Jamie at this kind of love. I'm loving that Tory burch phone case too! I'm now following your blog :)

    Http://www.mbalston.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog via the link - up and LOVE your Wednesdays loves! I can second the summer going by too quickly. I am SO not ready to set up my classroom and go back to school! When does it start for you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need that tank top to rock up in NYC! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan