The Time I ate alone at a restaurant.......

Wednesday, August 15, 2012


Happy Wednesday!

I don't know about y'all but I've never been one that liked to eat alone in a restaurant. Now, a drive through I'll do any day of the week, but who doesn't?

Well, I conquered that fear tonight. I was craving mexican before church and that's when THIS happened. I was very impressed with myself. It really wasn't bad, Bre Anna!
Actually, it was a little relaxing. I'll definitely be doing that again, soon! 

So, moral of the story. Maybe I should try things that I'm not used to more often. 
End of story! 

Now, on to more important things.







Oh, how true! Hope to be back SOOON! :)

this caught my eye! Any takers to buy me this?


truth. (excuse the word) :)



Hotty Toddy! :)



Simply Perfect!

2 comments:

  1. Only you would write a blog about eating alone. ONLY YOU. But hey, it was interesting. hahahaha! Almost the weekend!PTL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally the same way about eating alone. It just feels so...awkward. But, that was one of the great things that I experienced this summer while doing my internship (I ate out alone A TON), and it really can be fun and relaxing. :)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan