Weekend Shenanigans.

Monday, September 23, 2013

Sami's Shenanigans

Hello, friends! This has been a pretty low-key, relaxing weekend and I loved it!
My weeks seem to get busier and busier and my kiddos are wearing me OUT. Grad school has been on the back burner and this week, I hope to knock out some studying and work.

I've just got to get motivated! I'm going to do a blog post this week to show you some fall decorations going up and some things that are on my wish list. Be looking for that

Here is my weekend in pictures:

I'm loving my Phillip Lim bag from Target! It's huge and I've been asked 3 times this weekend if it's my suitcase but I love it! Go check them out....


// loved this hand towel that is sold at one of our local boutiques. Football is a good, good sport! :)

// Ashley who owns this local boutique re-did this beaut. It called my name when I walked in the store. She is going to use it in her dressing room and I just adore it. Our small town is SO lucky to have so many cute boutiques and unique shops to browse through. Now, my checkbook wouldn't agree. 

// Ole Miss may have not had a game but red and blue was still worn for my Saturday outfit. I ADORE this Target, polka dotted jeans that I scored last week on clearance. I think that they will probably get worn quite often until winter! Target=problems with my spending problem. 


I feel that my weekends have slowed down for a while because we don't have another home game until the 2nd week in October and then we have 6 home games in a room. CRAZY! 

Talking about home games.. 
All football fans READ this. I love our coach!

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan