// Tuesday Tidbits

Monday, September 23, 2013




We've made it past Monday, friends! This weather is amazing and I'm loving all this change that is in the air. 

I've got so many plans, to-do lists, and fun adventures to get me through this week so I'm really looking forward to having a GRAND week. 

Coton Colors Collegiate Collection: Man, that's a mouthful! I am LOVING this new line that CC has come out with. I am obsessed with Happy Everything because of the precious plate that I have and all the fun attachments that I am loving lately. Currently, my plate has the football attachment on there but it is patiently waiting for the chevron pumpkin for Fall. 
Can Y'all believe we are there already??
Check out the collegiate collection here.

I love my Football "fall" mantle and this piece just added some spirit. 


Anchor Charts for my classroom: I have been on a roll this week with pre-made anchor charts and other lovelies that are hopefully going to be beneficial for my kinders. They are all hands on children and need that extra reminder that they can manipulate to learn. By the way: My classroom is very diverse this year and it's been an adjustment and a learning process all in one. They are precious babies!

Beat 'Bama Week: 
Photo: Forever OLE MISS @ https://www.facebook.com/ForeverOleMiss

It's all in fun, people! I can't wait to watch the game with good friends and hopefully some good food too! :)

This was such a random post but that is how my night is going! Hopefully I'll be back with a few more posts this week.

1 comment:

  1. You mantel is SO stinkin cute!! I am loving this fall weather as well!!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan