//Birthdays, Tv, and A Rebel WIN!//

Monday, September 16, 2013

Sami's Shenanigans




It's Monday, all day today and I couldn't be more tired! My kiddos were pretty good today and that's always a plus but I'm still exhausted! I need some B-12 vitamins. :)

This weekend was a lot of fun and I'm ready to share it with you!

1.// don't I need this cute SEC shirt? I'm kinda  obsessed with SEC football.

2.)// We celebrated my sweet Daddy's birthday on Saturday! We had a "mini" birthday party for them at my grandmother's house and we enjoyed some family football watching time. 

3.)// Man, that cake! It was so good. I might be craving a piece at this very moment.

4.)// Merle and I decided to have a football watching party that started at Blue Canoe and ended at Buffalo Wild Wings. 


OLE MISS BEAT TEXAS
#finsup #hornsdown

I just got through with dinner with sweet Emily and I can't wait for other nights of stories and catching up! :)

Hoping for a great week! I've been exhausted here lately! Any of you teachers feel this way too?

2 comments:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan