//Weekend Shenanigans//

Monday, September 9, 2013

Sami's Shenanigans

Hello friends! Hope you had a great weekend. They NEVER last long enough! 
I'm so glad that I'm starting to feel more in a routine with my kindergartners and their little personalities are starting to shine through. For a MONDAY, today wasn't awful and my childrens made me laugh! :)

This weekend was full of sweat, Football, and a Hotty Toddy good time.


Oh, Oxford is where my heart is and I love every chance I get being back there! 
I got to meet up with Faison and can't wait to see her again for the Texas A&M game. Caitlyn and I had fun tailgating in our beloved Grove and seeing some friends that we haven't seen in a while. Y'all there is nothing like gameday! 

Red and blue was everywhere and it made me so happy. Rebels pulled out a WIN which to me was a pretty boring game. It's a win none-the-less.

Hoping to post daily this week. We shall see how that goes. 

Do share about your weekend and your lovely teams that represent your happiness in the fall! :)

Woo hoo, Monday is OVER! 

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan