Thankful Thursday!

Thursday, November 21, 2013

{thankful thursdays}

It's Thursday and this linkup is perfect. 
I'm dead towards the end of the week and I can't wait for the fun that the weekend will bring! So.. without further ado.. let's get to thanking!

1.) I'm thankful for Thanksgiving and Christmas breaks! I love holidays and I can't wait to be off of work and soaking up the goodness that comes with these fun times.

2.) I'm thankful for a job that challenges me DAILY and let's me know that without my God I would never be able to do what I love. It's not easy where I am teaching but God has me there for a beautiful reason and I love my babies even though I yell, a-l-o-t. :)


3.)  I'm thankful for this season that I am in. Being single sucks but on most days I am very thankful for time to focus on me and worry about my future. I'm really trying to get Grad School out of the way and then hopefully Mr. Right will be around the corner! We shall see!

4.) I'm thankful that Christmas is SOON and I'm completely decorated at my apartment. I never get to enjoy my apartment because I go home-home for the majority of Christmas so this year WILL be different. I'm decorated and loving it. I def. need more lights on my tree so that's on the to-do list for next year. Can't wait to share the full Christmas decor SOON.

5.) I'm thankful for my family and friends who keep me sane and loved throughout the day. I adore being around people and knowing that I can call/talk/see people whenever it's needed. The Lord knew what he was doing when he put these people in my life. So, so blessed.

p.s. I'm thankful that I found my 2nd pair of Nike shorts at Goodwill today. That was my happy for making it through the week! :)

2 comments:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan