Christmas Wishes.

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Hey guys! 

My mama commented that I haven't blogged in a while so that got my mind wandering. I've just been blogging about weekend happenings and haven't been engaging y'all in my week days. I've got to get better about that! I can't wait to hopefully blog more this week and read your blogs for encouragement.

So, Christmas is right around the corner and I can't WAIT to start decorating my apartment (WILL happen this week) and start getting in the Holiday spirit. I've been watching Christmas movies for 2 weeks but I can't wait for Thanksgiving to get here first!

So, just so people know, I couldn't come up with a "good" Christmas want list this year for Santa so these are the things that came to mind. Just in case you feel like getting me something, here you go! I'm pumped about getting an iPad because I've never really wanted one until now. I feel that when grad school is over, my laptop won't be used often.  If you know any special deals for iPads that will happen on Black Friday, let ya girl know! I'll gladly camp out for one!



What is on your Christmas list? Can't wait to see!

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan