Oh... No YOU didn't.

Tuesday, November 26, 2013



I was contacted by Tiffany @ Dropcam to write a story about a time that my precious furbaby messed up big time! This was the first thing that came to my mind:

One day, I came home from teaching and I noticed as soon as I turned the corner into my bedroom/bathroom that there was wrappers, paper, bottles, etc. all over the bathroom floor. Immediately Harper started hiding and getting really skiddish around me because she knew that she was in deep trouble!

Naturally, I was furious but I cleaned up her mess, not saying nice things about her the entire time! She just laid around and watched me clean it all up. THE NERVE! While I was cleaning up HER mess, I thought about the Shame pet pictures where the owner writes a note about their dog and how they messed up. So.. that's how this letter came about. 
My mother, her Nonna loved it.

She got a way with the mess and was even "felt sorry for" by her doggy grandparents. I on the other hand, had no sympathy for this little bad doggy!

Now she still can look at me with those sad puppy dog eyes and MELT my soul so have no worries for her safety! :)

Check out Dropcam's Campaign! -- 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan