Remembering 2013.. The End! :)

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Peach State of Mind

Let's end this recap, shall we?
This year has been one for the books! Such a great, great year. I'm so extremely blessed!

October


Color Run with some teacher friends! The happiest 5k on Earth! If you have a chance, DO IT!

Photo: All teachers lead by example! Happy fall fun day! ❤️

We had Fall Fun Day at HLES. Of course the teachers had to show our kids how it's done!

Photo: Take your corndogs and get out of Oxford, LSU! Hotty toddy with love! Love my rebels! ❤️
Ole Miss beat LSU and I couldn't have been a happier Rebel fan! #hottytoddy

 Photo: What we thought was an engagement party turned into the WEDDING! Such a precious night on the Madison Hotel Rooftop ❤️
What we thought was an Engagement party turned into a BEAUTIFUL wedding! Amy and Evan got hitched! :)



Photo: Sweet family honoring Our Mom! She's our rock!

My Sweet Mom was honored at her church! Look at her go!

 November



Mama celebrated her birthday at McCarty's in Merigold! We had a great day!



Photo: Sweet Maddie in her Uggs! I'm gonna miss this girl, her mama and our Mexican dates when they move!
 I had my last Mexican dinner date with this girl and her mama before they moved! I wish these people the BEST! :)



Photo: Pontotoc was booming today! So thankful our small town and it's Christmas Open House.. DECK THE HALLS

Did a little Christmas shopping @ Open House in Pontotoc!

 December 

Photo: Ya girl was on ESPN! That's Adam in the grey jacket beside me. Bre and her mama in the red... Mama was cold so she was sitting down. So happy my REBS won! Nashville, you rock! #hottytoddy #lovemyboys #espn
Music City Bowl made ya girl famous! HA! I made my ESPN debut.

Photo: Last one from today in Nashville... Remember that summer in Montana? Let's go back! @magsbizarrelife so glad SEC football brings us together time and time again!

I got to reunite with MAGS! LOVE this girl!

Photo: Loving our seats! ❤️ #hottytoddy

Music City Bowl and our wonderful seats! 

Photo
Harper had a BIG Christmas!



Photo: Annual Patton cousin Christmas picture!

Patton Christmas!

Photo: Days like Christmas party day, I am BEYOND THANKFUL for my wonderful assistant!  Thanks Swinford for all that you do!

Christmas party with my lovely assistant! She's the best!

Photo: Weekday friend meet ups are the best! Amy and Evan- your house is amazing! Thanks for my dinner tomorrow too! :) #oldroomies

I visited Amy and Evan in their new place! Sweet little Newlyweds!

Photo: //Christmas threw UP in my apartment! #lovethistimeofyear
Christmas threw up in my apartment!

 
 I can't WAIT to be in this sweet girls' wedding! Haley.. We are getting close!

2013 has been a year for the books!

2014.. BRING IT! :)

Happy New Year, y'all!

3 comments:

  1. I love you LP!!! 148 days and counting!!! AHH!!! So happy to have you standing behind me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan