Get ready to Spend some Money.

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Hey friends! I am trying to play catch-up with all of my teaching, Grad School, selling clothes and such on Facebook and just living so my blog has suffered and I'm sorry. *I felt like I had to.

So, today I am sharing some of my favorite new "local" businesses who I found on Facebook and love their products. I am hoping that by sharing them you will find some products that you love and love giving as well.

Shall we begin?


from the Mississippi Delta has some beautiful pieces of artwork.  I was looking through Facebook one night and saw her art and fell in love. Her pottery is so rustic and full of life that it would go great with McCarty of Peter's Pottery which is known in the South. I am a collector and LOVE it. 


Cotton Bowl Magnet, Owl Magnet, Colonel Reb pottery, Football Platter, and Ole Miss Coasters.

Isn't this stuff adorable! Check out her pottery page on Facebook and buy lots from her! I think we'll be seeing her art for a LONG time!


These adorable Door Hangers, Christmas ornaments and fun decor items are available NOW! Made in Oxford Mississippi these items are too much fun! I ADORE the Double Decker bus and must have one SOON! Isn't it the cutest? You can't beat all of their Colonel Reb, Ole Miss art and it will show your Rebel pride for sure! Check them out on Facebook and support their precious art!


Double Decker Bus, Colonel Reb Ornament, Chevron Mississippi, and scarecrow.

These local and private business make my heart happy! I love helping people grow their art and sharing their pieces to those that are always looking for gift ideas and fun things to add to their own decor.

If you know of any other AWESOME business that you want me to review.. let me know!

GET TO SHOPPING, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan