Halfway to Fifty BIRTHDAY!

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

                               

I'm half way to 50, y'all! 

Today has been such a blessing! I've been shown over and over again How much people truly care. Just a simple "happy birthday" has been wonderful! Birthdays on Facebook are so much fun! Hearing from people whom I haven't talked to in years is awesome. It makes me smile with each new notification. 

My Kinders made my day with the chocolate and cards! My free venti Starbucks didn't hurt either! I got a gift card to my favorite Mexican restaurant and I can't wait to use it. 

                           

After school, I came home and got some work done. My parents, brother, and BreAnna came to celebrate my birthday and I couldn't wait to spend my birthday night with them! We went downtown to Kooky Kanucks and I had a wonderful, laid back birthday dinner. If you haven't eaten there, try it out!  Sweet parents got me the beautiful flowers and they look beautiful In my kitchen! 

                                
   

I can't wait to see what 2014 has in store for me! Bring it on! 

I'm so blessed. So BLESSED! 

Party with friends... Coming up this weekend. :) 

2 comments:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan