Christmas and HAPPY NEW YEAR! {just a little late}

Wednesday, January 15, 2014



Wow! I hate that I am just now writing about my favorite time of the year. Sometimes I feel bad for not writing but this just proves that I have been soaking up family and friends and making memories and I WON'T be sorry for that, ever!

So, our Christmas started out with LOTS of family and get togethers. For the first time in several years, my brother didn't have to work Christmas Eve or Christmas Day so we got to be normal (kinda) for once. On Christmas Day, we woke up and saw what SANTA had brought us. Let me just say that I am one blessed girl. My parents have always given us way more than we ever deserve and they sacrifice so that we can have a wonderful Christmas! 

My grandmother and Adam's gf BreAnna came over and we had Christmas morning breakfast which has always been breakfast casserole and muffins, etc. YUMMY! (now I want some). We just had a good day together and that night some of us went to see Madea's Christmas.. It was hilarious to say the least. I haven't laughed that hard in a longggg time. 



During the close to two weeks that I was off of work, we shopped, ate way too much food and enjoyed being together. Christmas break is my favorite for a reason, people! 

New Years weekend was spent in Nashville with my Mama, brother, BreAnna and her mama. We had a great time shopping at the Opry Mills Mall, eating at some new places that I fell in love with, and you know.. watching my Rebels win the bowl game!

The trip started off with a wreck for Bre and her mama but soon we were on our way. The rest of the pictures are self-explanatory.  One of my favorite memories of the game was getting to see Mags! Her dad is a huge Georgia Tech fan so we got to meet up and re-connect. It was such a fun game! #hottytoddy  On our way home we saw an antique shop on the side of the road. Let me tell y'all, I was in HEAVEN. This man had I kid you not 45 rooms of JUNK... I found an egg basket and a blue mason jar that I have been wanting. So fun!


Another New Year Celebration came and went. Merle, Caitlyn and I went to Oxford and counted down the NY. So fun!

Just a little video to show you how our NYE was spent! :)

Last Christmas celebration was with our ladies in our family. We got together, ate a lovely meal, played some games and opened presents playing Dirty Santa. These ladies mean the world to me! And the one on the couch, YES she is normal.. Kinda. :)

And.. I turned 25! I'm looking for a blessed year again! 
God is SO, SO good! 
                                                                                                                                                                            
 

3 comments:

  1. I just got those Tory's too! You will be in LOVE they are so comfy and adorable with just about every outfit! So glad to see you had a lovely holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks and sounds like you had a perfect Christmas break! I love all of your pictures!

    AND, I heard Madea's Christmas was hilarious. I have definitely got to get that when it hits Redbox

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan