BlogBaton and Back to School...

Thursday, February 13, 2014

:: Snow Day .. Fun Day ::


So.. Today is Thursday and we are BACK AT SCHOOL. I must be honest.. I wanted a Snow DAY forever and then two in a row was wonderful. I had plenty of Grad school work to keep me entertained but the extra time to work on them was nice! 

I did start getting a little "stir-crazy" on Wednesday because I was sick of sitting on the couch but then I remembered how many weeks I had been waiting on a day to do just that! 
Thank you Lord for knowing what we need, when we need it.

So, while I'm back at school and getting back to my "normal life", I am on The BlogBaton on Instagram today! Come follow theblogbaton on Instagram and see how the day goes! I'm not promising to keep you on the edge of your seat because I am a teacher and you know how that goes but I do promise to show you how my daily routine truly goes!

Hope you all come and join in on the fun! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan