I never knew I could love a planner so much.

Wednesday, February 19, 2014


Raise your hand if you have heard of May Books/May Designs! I'm sure every hand is raised and that's always a good thing. When I first saw these, I knew that my chevron-loving heart needed this in the worst way! I'm a planner and love to write ideas and dates down and cross them off, etc. 

The designer of Maybooks was tired of using boring notebooks so she designed her own. She did a FABULOUS job because there are some of the cutest designs I have every seen in her collections. Her notebooks are well made and have the potential to be a conversation starter anyway that I take it. I love when people ask me about it and I can tell them the story of how and where I got the notebook/planner.


My planner is the black and white chevron with the monogram script on the front of the book. I LOVE it because it's MINE and no one can take it because of the monogram!

I am so thankful that this company believes in and supports bloggers and I can't wait to order many more products to show them how much I appreciate what they do. I think you need to order one NOW! 

Thank you, Maybooks!

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan