School is OUT!

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Bring it on, Summer! 


Today is the day that I have been looking forward to for about 8 months now. (ha!) It's every teacher's favorite day and every parents realization of what those ladies and gentlemen really do for them. SCHOOL is OUT! I can't wait to start my summer off right.

This summer is going to be very different for me. I am packing up my apartment, putting everything in a storage building and moving in with my Mother and Daddy. Talk about an adjustment.. but I am very thankful that I have this time to make some big decisions. :) (right, Mama?) I'm really excited to get back closer to home and be near Oxford more often. It's my dream and it's "happening". 

john 13:7
pinterest

It hasn't hit me yet that I am "leaving" my first real teaching job and all of the people who I have called family for three years! Today when I hugged my principal bye, I could have cried. These people have been there for me and loved me when I wasn't near my parents, definitely wasn't in my comfort zone and needed reassurance that teaching is what I was made to do. God knew exactly what I needed.

I'll always be thankful for the time that I spent at Horn Lake Elementary and I can't wait to see what God has for me in Oxford. Now I can't wait to start my summer vacation by sleeping late in the morning and finishing some errands that HAVE to get done. I can't wait to share my "crazy" summer with you and I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve too!

Summer Summer Summer!
pinterest

Happy last day of school! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow-- we taught in the same district! I just left Lake Cormorant High.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan