//Confessions//

Friday, June 6, 2014

It's Friday! Aren't Fridays in the Summer just the best?

I think so...


1. I confess that this week has shown me to savor every moment of every day. Tuesday we got awful news that my cousin Nikki had died suddenly while staying with her sick mother at the hospital. It has really rocked our family and her husband and 10 year old daughter still need lots of prayers for the days to come. It was totally unexpected and such a shock to the entire family. Please spend every moment in the days ahead doing what you want and need to do. Family and friends should be our favorite pastime. 

(our beach picture from last year.)

2.) I confess that summer has been good to me so far. I've kept busy with grad school work, re-decorating my room at my parent's house (that story will be up soon) and having dinner with friends. I can't wait to see some pool time soon! 

3.) I confess that blogging has taken a back burner in my life for the past 2 months and that's about to change. I'm working on finding someone to give me a blog update and if you have ANY suggestions to who could do something that will make me smile, send ya girl an email. I'm thinking a new design, etc. will make this lady more eager to blog more. 

4.) I confess that I've got some posts that need to be up soon. ** New job update, moving back "home", Franks Wedding recap, etc. It's some exciting weeks ahead, my dears.  Sneak peak..


5.) I confess that in 5 days I will have my toes in the sand. I won't be blogging then so if any of you lovelies would like to guest post, please email me. I have no preference to what you can talk about so that should make life easy for you! ;)

Hope y'all are enjoying every minute of summer!

3 comments:

  1. Check out Etsy! There are some super cute blog designs on there that don't cost a fortune.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New blog designs always "refresh" my love for blogging!!! It's the funniest thing, but it really works!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan