iPhone Dump.

Monday, July 28, 2014


Hey friends! This month has been a WILD one so this blog of mine has gotten the back burner. I promise that I've been following along on your lives and reading blogs daily but I haven't had time or energy to blog. That changes.. today! 

My sweet friend, Rachel has inspired me with these "post labels" if you will and I'm hoping to get back on the ball. I love her blog and use her for inspiration all the time! Thanks, Rachel! :)

Today, I'm doing an iPhone dump and hopefully this will become a one or every two week post because I find my iPhone getting full of pictures that I just CAN'T delete! Feel free to steal the label above and do an iPhone dump post yourself. 
Two of my girls and I went to eat at a new restaurant last weekend, The Nautical Whimsy in Tupelo, MS. It was so good and we had a great time catching up. Brittany was expecting Miss Cora Jo (she is here now!) and we had a great time hearing all about their excitement with the new baby. Meagan and I went to Hobby Lobby and had fun taking selfies in all the pretty mirrors there. Y'all.. Hobby Lobby is my FAVORITE store! I just love that you can go in and find pretty much anything that you could want.


So, shopping is one of my best hobbies and I love sharing that hobby with other people. Meagan and I went to a couple of stores on Saturday and this is what we found that I thought was worth sharing. Who remembers those awesome Timberline boots? Oh boy! I couldn't believe that those were still for sale? Those baby Steve Madden sandals have my heart. How adorable are those?? And.. last but not least.. an amazing book store that I could have stayed in for days! I can't remember the name of it but I can find out if you are interested. I love finding new places that I didn't even know existed.

Just a few pictures that included the shopping adventures of Lauren... and while I would love to be shopping, this is currently taking up all my time. 

Sneak Peak of my classroom.

Pictures to come soon! :)

1 comment:

  1. Loving your pics! And I can't WAIT to see your classroom details! SO fun!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan