I have a problem.

Saturday, July 19, 2014

I confess that I love having a decorated door! 

And.. in order for this happen.. I have to buy door hangers for said doors. That gets expensive my friends! I have found multiple people in Northeast Miss. that make a living making these items and selling them on Facebook and flea markets. It's addictive and I need to quit buying!

Let me share my latest finds:

I figured that I would have plenty of occasions coming up to use this beauty! It was just too cute to leave at the store. :) If you need/want to borrow for a shower, etc. let me know!

The Mississippi's were too cute! I grabbed both of them and kept the one on the right for myself. I can't wait to see it on a front door soon! :)


This pumpkin always makes it debut at the beginning of October and it's one of my favorites! It is sparkly and makes me happy just walking up to it. 


This Ole Miss Christmas decor is adorable! I love that it can be used in the grove, on a front door or as a huge centerpiece in a Christmas tree. LOVE IT! Polka dots are my love language too so that's another plus!

I am OBSESSED with owls! Just about everyone that knows me knows this love of mine. I think that this owl is fabulous and if I didn't own so many other owl things, it would make a home in my collection. 

I could talk about so many more door decorations that I adore but I'll stop here! My mother has a door hanger for all seasons and I assume that's where my love for them came. Let me know if you see any that you just adore and that I need to check out! 

Funny story: I was at home one day when a little girl came to the door to sell some girl scout cookies. While I was talking to her, her mother (who is sitting in the car) yells up the stairs, "I love all of your decorations on your door." She said that they drive by all the time to look at them! Ha! I guess she was politely telling me that I have way too many to choose from! 

Happy Saturday, everyone! 

2 comments:

  1. I love these so much! How fun and festive are you?? TOO cute, LP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. where did you get the MS picture frames? I need this in my life.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan