All WE do is WIN!

Monday, October 13, 2014

Hey Y'all! I'm BACKKKK! I've missed writing SO much and I'm stoked to be back and have lots to talk about. Let's start, shall we?

By the way.. Did y'all know our team was 6-0??

There has been A LOT of this going on! The Grove has been visited and lots of yelling has happened. I'm so thankful to be from a University that calls me back time and time again. Caitlyn and I love running into people that we know and love and one of those girls we just love is Rachel! We seriously have to have a date soon! 


So, two weeks ago Ole Miss had a special remembrance day for Chucky Mullins. It was full of memories, videos, people that were a part of his life and made us all realize what an inspiration he was. They passed out #38 pins at the game and made the whole day about him. If you have no clue what/who I am talking about, please read this! He was awesome and took what happened to him in stride. So, the picture up there? How does that go with this story! ;) I was having my weekly McAlisters date and this was the number that I was given.. Coincidence? NOT!

Alabama Football Weekend: 


This was BY FAR one of the best game weekends I've ever had! GameDay paid The Grove a visit and I'm pretty sure they were in heaven! Rumors are.. they are coming back! I sure hope so! We got to the Grove around 8:30 and made a day of it! It was electric and people were full of hope and excitement. 

There they are! Come back soon! 


HUGH! We love this guy! He's an all around great Coach!

In case you've been living under a rock, WE BEAT ALABAMA! And yes.. we tore the goal post down. But, don't judge us because we paid the fines (because we can) and got it taken care of. 


The State of Mississippi is rocking it in the polls and we are 6-0! What is this? I am such a proud Rebel fan! Keep it going, REBS!

Adam got to work the game and was even on the sidelines! I'm VERY jealous!


HOTTY TODDY!

5 comments:

  1. And I LOVED running into you 2 at the first game last month!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Needless to say my hubby was not a happy camper after watching that game! Congrats on the win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know where my loyalty lies, but seriously... what an awesome season for MISSISSIPPI football!!!! And I love you have a weekly McAlister's date! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just came across your blog! It's so cute! And I love game days! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan