* Jesus Kept his Promise! :) *

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Today is Easter. Thank you Lord for keeping your promise. I often try to remember that Jesus promised that he would die and then rise again. He did what he said.

This weekend has been fun! We went antique shopping for my apartment (house), went bowling in Tupelo, and went and picked out Bridesmaids dresses for Nikki's wedding. Major FUN! :).. Thank you Nikki for picking out Cute Dresses! check them out... http://www.davidsbridal.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplayView?storeId=10052&catalogId=10051&categoryId=-49998974&currentIdx=30&subCategory=-49998976%7c-49998975%7c-49998974&catentryId=1000085

I can't wait for her wedding in December! :).. I then had a family reunion Saturday in Ecru, and then we ate at my MOM's today! I have had a busy weekend, but boy! did I enjoy it. I love being at home for longer than two days.

Hoping this week is going to be a blast! Hope school is not a drag! Ugh! Summer Hurry up!

Thank you God for Easter!

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan