{Confessional F.r.i.d.a.y.}

Friday, April 5, 2013


I confess:
  • McAlisters would be my last meal, if I ever had to make that decision.
  • I am ready to be back in the general ed classroom.
  • Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Vine and Snapchat are my dates every night. I live the life, people. Aren't you jealous?
  • I'm hearing of more and more engagements from my lovely friends and I couldn't be happier but it still hits home in more than one way. Help a sister out, friends..
  • This lovely piece of work is my background at work and I'm believing wholeheartedly.   My God has plan. 

  • I have the best mama in the world. I love my new Peter's Pottery coaster. I have it on my "teacher" desk at work. and.. that is Apple Juice. 


  • -I do NOT drink alcohol. I tried it once in my whole entire 24 year old being and it was by accident. You can ask my friends, I don't judge for drinking but it is a personal conviction and I won't do it.



  • the pictures above make me smile. I just love looking at old pictures. Memories just roll out of those. Don't they? Share a good throwback picture with me and I'll look you forever. Makes me one happy girl.
  • It's Friday, y'all! Hip, Hip, Hooray!

8 comments:

  1. I love going through old pics. Def. puts a smile on my face as well! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. obsessed with vine. it's weird. and love mcalisters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that coaster! I bet that makes your desk happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your style :) and love your heart. have a happy weekend, sweet friend!

    XO
    Erin

    sweetnessitself.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vine is my new addiction. I love that piece about God's plan. It's so encouraging!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love going through old pics, too! You were (and still are!) such a cutie. And McAllisters has the best sweet tea EVER! Yum.

    Newest follower, loving your blog :)

    Brittany
    funwiththefullwoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. okay your background for work is amazing. I absolutely adore that quote!

    I also love looking through old pictures. They just make me smile! They fill my heart up so much, it's so nice to reflect back on the sweet memories they hold.

    AND you are not alone in having instagram and twitter as your date at night. It's a sad world... only not because I kind of love it. I lay in bed scrolling through for like 30 minutes before I fall asleep... what is my life?! haha

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan