I'm leaving on a jet plane...

Thursday, March 7, 2013


I am SO excited that SB2013 is almost here and ready for some fun! I'm going to Washington D.C. and New York with two of my absolute favorite ladies.

Follow in the journey on Instagram and twitter with the links below.

Instagram- @tchrlp (Lauren) and @caitlynk02 (best)

I'm hoping for great weather and way too many memories to count. Pray for our safety and our wallets! Hope they both help us come back! :)

Love y'all.

Happy Spring Break!!!

6 comments:

  1. Have a great time! Let me know if you want tips on places to go in DC!

    Jamie
    Forever81

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky duck! Have an AMAZING time!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your travels!! I am off to camp / backpack Europe for a few months!!!

    NYC would be amazing to see!!! Have a blast.

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan