Miscellany Monday. :)

Monday, August 15, 2011

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

1.) I want to start a Project 365 photo album again. Pretty sure I've already started one but not sure where I put the files. Oh, well. Let's get on that. :)

2.) I'm ready to get my classroom completely organized and functional so I can be the best teacher that I can be. Are you sick of hearing me talk about school yet? 

3.) I'm ready for some good yard-sales, thrift shopping, and decorating my apartment a little more. :)

4.) My car is so dirty. It needs to be cleaned out pronto. 

5.) I got to drive through Oxford today and just for old time sakes, I drove through the square. I may have teared up remembering the good times I've had in that beautiful place. Can't wait to spend a weekend there soon! 

Many things going through my head. Hopefully this week, I'll get alot done! 

Happy Monday!






So glad I am finally a licensed teacher now! Woo hoo! Pay day, let's go! 


The "substitute" fail letter! Haha! Made my day! :)

I just love this link up! So much fun! :)



6 comments:

  1. congrats on your teaching license and all your other projects. They seem to be pretty close to mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm loving the 365 project but agree that it's hard to keep it all organized. and i've only done it for like a month. ha. hopefully i can last.

    i want to go thrifting everyday. but then i'd spend to much and hardly be thrifty. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for linking up with us!! Congrats on your teaching license!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your teaching license!! And ew my car is so dirty too.. it needs a good washing before I head back to school!

    ReplyDelete
  5. a big CONGRATS to you on getting your teacher's license!!! How exciting! Thanks for linking up with us! Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan