link up love.

Wednesday, October 3, 2012


Hey lovely readers!
You all know I adore Instagram. What better way to show you what I've been doing lately! Watch and be amazed. Believe me you will be jealous! bahahaha.. Note my sarcasm.


{one} Loving my Peter's Pottery mug! It held my first cup of hot chocolate for the fall and it was wonderful! :) {two} Love, love, love my red and blue weekend outfit! All from Old Navy!! except for the bubble necklace of course! :)

 

{three} My sweet mama bought me this Happy Halloween mat! Isn't it cute? I'm not really all about the gaudy, gory halloween decor. Don't get me wrong, if its your thing GO FOR IT, but I'm just not feeling it. I thought this fit in with my decor perfectly! {four} and finally, my precious living room! This place is where I spend 99.9% of my time and it's what I spend the most money on! I pretty much stole this pumpkin canvas from a store last summer for $5.00. Think I got a deal?

If you want to follow me on instagram, go to my button at the top of my page! 

Now, on to another addiction. 


Source: via Lauren on Pinterest

I'm watching and listening. Are you?



Source: finest.se via Lauren on Pinterest

i would agree.


i'm hoping this is a weekend project... Right, dad?



Source: etsy.com via Lauren on Pinterest

I need this to happen. and soon, please. 

Happy almost, Thursday! I can't wait until the weekend. 

Fall break, here I come!!

5 comments:

  1. I love Instagram!! I am gonna hit you up on there. That mug is really neat, and now I want some hot chocolate!! lol

    Dalayna
    www.dalaynadillon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thank you so much for linking up! I love your faux mantle and the pumpkin print/canvas! So cute

    Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Old Navy has the best stuff in stores this season! I am LOVING all of their chambray tops (how many chambray shirts is too many? I want them all). That mug is so cute, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just spent way too much at Old Navy! Everything is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I may have to borrow that style quote pin for my blog! It's perfect :) And I love all the great pottery you always find. We need to have a shopping day and you show me where to find all this great stuff you have!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan