What I'm loving Wednesday.

Wednesday, April 17, 2013


Well, I haven't done this link-up in a while so I figured there was no better time to share some things that I'm loving. I secretly know that you are just DYING to know what those things are.  Before I begin, I just want to say that my post yesterday about "saying what you need to say" most certainly hit home on Monday afternoon after hearing about the tragedy in Boston. That was a scheduled post and it couldn't have come on a better day.

I personally didn't know anyone affected by the events but I can only imagine what the parents of that precious 8 year old and the other people who were killed are thinking. Prayers are going up for them and I'm praying for America too. 
PEOPLE NEED THE LORD.

I'm digging these lovelies. 


This picture is right on target with the tragedy that has happened. Help us, Lord. 

These beauts are returning for a new season! I'm ecstatic!


I love this purse. It's so easy to throw anything in and run! 


I'm loving this picture from Vaught Hemingway, Saturday! I love that you can see my vintage Colonel Reb pin that my mother passed down to me. It is such a special gift. 

What are y'all loving on this Wednesday!?

7 comments:

  1. EEK! So excited about Friends!! Love the Colonel Reb pin, that's so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAIT, WHAT?!?!?!?!?!? Friends is coming BACK?! Oh you just made my day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bag is my go to bag! Love it!
    Stop by some time http://styledlikearockstar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from WILW :) You are so right! People need the Lord! And I would definitely be thrilled if there is a Friends reunion!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What, Friends, seriously?!?! Awww, that is so sweet about the pen. = )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to see Friends come back, but I heard that was just a rumor flying around online. Would have been great though!

    http://www.wcvb.com/news/entertainment/-Friends-not-coming-back/-/9848582/19792946/-/q957o7/-/index.html

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan