Confessional Friday

Friday, July 10, 2015


 Happy Friday friends! I'm so glad it's Friday but that just means that we are one Friday closer to school starting! I know I shouldn't complain but....

I confess:

I thought I was having a heart attack this morning. I know it's nothing to play with but my chest was hurting and I felt weird. Hoping that feeling NEVER happens again. No worries, I'll be checking things out if they don't get better.

I'm loving my new MacBook. In College, I never went the Mac route but I am so thankful that I did this time. I figure my 2007 DELL will quit soon so I went ahead and bit the bullet. I'm no where near used to it but I love what all it can do!


I need a new blog design/layout PRONTO: I've got to get this done but I honestly don't know where to start. I know lots of ladies that are willing but I just don't know how to even start! I am looking for inspiration in Blog land so hopefully it'll happen soon!

Im just happy to get two blogs out this week: This summer has been a slow go with blogging and many other things. I'm working on getting my life (as interesting as it is, ha!) back out to you! Just be patient...


1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan