Fall y'all.

Monday, October 1, 2012

Happy Fall Monday, y'all! 

I really can't believe that it is already October.. I got to school today and realized that I hadn't changed the calendar for my firsties and MAN... it really hit me. 

time flies when you're having fun. 
(yeah, something like that.)

this weekend was too fun!

here's the proof. 

love my new pumpkin mat. Makes me smile in those early, school mornings!

Hotty Toddy! 
We played a "heck" of a game on Saturday night! We didn't get the win but it was a fought for game! 

i want one of these if you know where I can get one! :)

Pontotoc's Bodock festival! Oh, the fun that was had here. 
bless it.  a cute little town festival that brings back lots of memories!


we had a day for mom's on Friday at HLES. Of course we had to show our moms some love! The kids thought they were hot stuff! 


Am I a weirdo for eating cereal like this?? I was like. Forgive me! 

It's fall, y'all! I'm too excited for decorating with pumpkins, drinking hot chocolate, and having our annual church hayride!

Get ready! It's almost that time. I. can't. wait.



No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan