Another Monday.. But NO SCHOOL! :)

Monday, October 10, 2011

Praise the Lord for Fall Break!

Even though a virus has decided to pull through I am not sitting at home feeling sorry for myself. I WILL have fun!
Let's do two of my favorite link-ups. I'm such a bad blogger. Seems like Mondays are the only days I can muster up enough to talk about. That's sad.



1.)  My grandmother is very possibly about to move onto my parents property and this excites me GREATLY! She'll be safer and feel lots better about things. Bless her.


2.) I have a shopping addiction. It's okay though, I'll get help one day. :)

3.) I don't know that I could survive without my iPhone.

4.) I wish I worked for Pinterest. Hello, dream job!




5.) I adore going out to eat and spending time with friends!

The End. Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan